Manoj Kumar Biography, Age, Affairs, Wife, Family, Son & More. Manoj Kumar is an Indian Film actor and director in Bollywood. he starts His acting Career in 1957. Manoj age 81 Years Old (as in 2018), He was born on 24 July 1937 in Abbottabad, North-West Frontier Province, British India. His Full Name Is Harikishan Giri Goswami and Nickname Is Bharat Kumar. He was made his on-screen debut with the Hindi Film Fashion in 1957. he was honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India. He Has acted Many super Hit And successful Movies Such as Upkar (1967), Food, Clothing and Shelter (1974), Shaheed (1965), Purab Aur Pachhim (1970), Woh Kaun Thi? (1964), Gumnaam (1965), Shor (1972), Kranti (1981), Patthar Ke Sanam (1967), Mera Naam Joker (1970) Etc.
He has been received Many Awards by Bollywood Film Industry For Best Actor in India. National Film Awards For Second Best Feature Film for Upkaar in 1968 and Filmfare Best Director Award for Roti Kapda Aur Makaan in 1975. Lifetime Achievement Award at the 12th Mumbai Film Festival in 2010.
Manoj Kumar Mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry, he is a commercial And successful Actor And Film Director of India. Manoj Kumar Net Worth $20 million and His Salary 2-3 Crore Rupees Per Film. Bharat Kumar completed his graduation From Hindu College, University of Delhi.
Manoj Kumar Father Name is H.L Goswami and his Mother Name is Krishna Kumari Goswami. He has a brother and has a sister. Brothers named Rajiv Goswami and sister name is Neelam Goswami. Manoj Kumar is married to Shashi Goswami. The Couple has two sons, the name is Vishal and Kunal. he is Hinduism by Religion and His Nationality by Indian. His Son Vishal is a singer and Kunal is an also actor. Her Brother Rajiv Goswami also entered the film industry.
Manoj Kumar was born on 24 July 1937 in Abbottabad, North-West Frontier Province, British India. His Age 81 Years Old (as in 2018), His Height in feet inches 5’ 10” And centimeters 178 cm/ 1.78 m, and Weight in kilograms 85 kg And pounds 187 lbs. His Chest size 42 Inches, Waist 33 Inches, and Biceps size 13 Inches. he has Salt & Pepper Color Hair and Black Color Eye. Read More Celebs Bio: Mala Sinha and Madhuri Dixit
Manoj Kumar Popular And commercial successful movies including Upkar (1967), Patthar Ke Sanam (1967), Purab Aur Pachhim (1970), Do Badan (1966), Pehchan (1970), Kranti (1981), Sanyasi (1975), Woh Kaun Thi? (1964), Food, Clothing, and Shelter (1974), Shor (1972), Be-Imaan (1972), Gumnaam (1965), Wedding Celebration (1962), Dus Numbri (1976), Amaanat (1977), Hariyali Aur Rasta (1962), Sajan (1969) Etc.
Some Unknown fact about Manoj Kumar
- Manoj Do Like Smoking?: No
- he Does Like drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kumar was born in Abbottabad, North-West Frontier Province, British India
- he starts his acting Career in 1957 with The Film Fashion
- his first Filmfare Best Director Award of The Film Upkaar.
- he was the first ever Indian director to cast Pakistani actors in 1989.
- Bharat Kumar Worked for the last time in the 1995 film Maidan-E-Jung.
- Kumar was honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India.
- His original birth name was Harikishan Giri Goswami.
- His family lived as refugees in Vijay Nagar, Kingsway Camp and later moved to Old Rajendra Nagar area of New Delhi, India.
- Kumar brother Rajiv Goswami is an also entered the film industry.