Meena Kumari Biography, Age, Death Cause, Husband, Children, Family & More. Meena Kumari was an Indian film actress, singer, and poet under the pseudonym Naaz. she is a Very Most Popular Actress From 1932 to 1972 Present. Meena starts His acting Career in 1939 With the Film Leather Face. Meena age 39 Years Old (at the time of death). She was born on 1 August 1932 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His Full Name Is Mahjabeen Bano and Nickname Is Tragedy Queen. She was made his on-screen debut with the Film Leather Face, also called Farzand-e-Watan in 1939. Meena Acted in More Than Around 92 Film, She Has acted Many blockbuster Hit And successful Movies Such as Baiju Bawra (1952), Do Bigha Zamin (1953), Azaad (1955), Bandish (1955), Halaku (1956), Sharada (1957), Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai (1960), Kohinoor (1960), Bhabhi Ki Chudiyan (1961), Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam (1962) Etc. Meena Kumari won four Filmfare Awards in the Best Female Actress. She was the recipient of the inaugural Filmfare Awards in 1954 and had a consecutive win in the second Filmfare Awards for Parineeta in 1955.
She has been received Many Award by Bollywood Film Industry For Best Female Actress of India. Filmfare Awards Best Actress For Baiju Bawra in 1954. Meena Kumari has won several awards at the Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards. Best Actress in a Hindi Feature Film The Dil Ek Mandir in 1965. Meena Kumari Mainly acted in Hindi Film Industry, She is a commercial And successful Actress And Singer. Meena Kumari Net Worth and His Salary Not Known.
Meena Kumari Father Name is Master Ali Bux was a Sunni Muslim work as an (a veteran of Parsi theater, musician, poet) and his Mother Name is Prabhawati Devi (dancer) was a Bengali Christian converted to Islam. She has a sister named Khursheed Bano. Meena Kumari was married to Kamal Amrohi in 1952. The couple has No Any Children. She had a Relationship With Gulzar (lyricist) and Dharmendra (actor). Meena is Islam by Religion and His Nationality by Indian.
Meena Kumari was born on 1 August 1932 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His Age 39 Years Old (at the time of death), His Height in feet inches 5’3″ And centimeters 160 cm/ 1.60m, and Weight in kilograms 55 kg And pounds 121 lbs. His Chest size 32 Inches, Waist 25 Inches, and Biceps size 33 Inches. She has black Color Hair and Black Color Eye. Read More Celebs Bio: Deepika Padukone and Dimple Kapadia
Meena Kumari Popular And commercial successful movies including, Kinare Kinare (1963), Benazir (1964), Chitralekha (1964), Sanjh Aur Savera (1964), Bheegi Raat (1965), Kaajal (1965), Purnima (1965), Phool Aur Patthar (1966), Bahu Begum (1967), Dushman (1971), Mere Apne (1971), Gomti Ke Kinare (1972), Pakeezah (1972) Etc.
Some Unknown fact about Meena Kumari
- Kumari Do Like Smoking?: No
- Meena Do Like drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- She starts His Acting Career with The Film Leather Face, also called Farzand-e-Watan (1939).
- His father was a Muslim, and her mother was a Christian.
- Meena started his acting career as a child actor with Director Vijay Bhatt at the young age of 4 years old.
- His birth name was Mahjabeen Bano but People called her Baby Mahjabeen.
- Popularly known as The Tragedy Queen, she is also called Female Guru Dutt.
- In a career spanning 33 years, she starred in about 92 films.
- His Mother Iqbal Begum was the second wife of Ali Bux.
- His Mother was a stage actress and dancer under the stage name “Kamini”