Nargis Age, Biography, Husband, Affairs, Family, Son & More. Nargis was an Indian film actress. She is one of the most popular Actresses in the history of Hindi Film Industry. She is a very Beautiful and Popular Actress From 1943 Present. His born Name Fatima Rashid and nickname is Nargis. She has worked in more than 50 Hindi Films. nargis age 51 Years Old (as on 3 May 1981). She was born on 1 June 1929 in Calcutta (now Kolkata), British India. She was made her screen debut in a minor role with The Film Talash-E-Haq in 1935 as a child artist. but his acting career Mainly starts with the film Tamanna in 1942.
His Successful And Popular Film Raat Aur Din in 1967 for which she received the inaugural National Film Award for Best Actress of India. She has Acted in many Commercial and Popular Film Such as Mother India (1957), Raat Aur Din (1967), Shree 420 (1955), Awaara (1951), Barsaat (1949), Andaz (1949), Chori Chori (1956), Deedar (1951), Aag (1948), Jogan (1950), Memories (1964), Homelife (1958), Jagte Raho (1956), Dhoon (1953), Bewafa (1952) Etc.
Nargis has received Many Award by Bollywood Film Industry For Best Female Actress. Filmfare Best Actress Award for Mother India In 1958. She was the first Hindin film actress to conferred by the Government of India with the Padma Shri title, the fourth highest civilian award in 1958. she received the National Film Award for His Popular Film Raat Aur Din (1967). Nargis Dutt Mainly acted in Hindi Film Industry From 1935 to 1981. She is one of the Most Legendary Actresses Of Hindi Film Industry. His Net Worth $46 Million and Salary 1-2 Crore.
Nargis Dutt Father Name is Abdul Rashid alias Mohan Babu is a (Businessman) and her Mother is Jaddanbai is a Hindustani classical music singer. She has a Brother Name is Anwar Hussain his (maternal half-brother). Nargis was born as Fatima Rashid in Calcutta, Bengal (now Kolkata, West Bengal). Nargis had a long-time relationship with legendary actor Raj Kapoor, who was her co-star in the films Awara and Shree 420. Nargis was Married to actor Sunil Dutt in 1958. after converting to his Religion and changing her real name to “Nirmala Dutt” after the marriage. The couple has a son Sanjay Dutt And Two daughter Priya Dutt and Namrata Dutt.
His Son Sanjay Dutt is an also One of the most Popular successful Actor In Bollywood Film Industry. His Daughter Namrata married to actor Kumar Gaurav and Priya became a politician and a Member of Parliament. Nargis was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 1980 and she died on 3 May 1981 in Breach Candy Hospital in Bombay. she is Islam By religion and His Nationality by Indian. Read More Celebs Biography: Nandita Das and Meena Kumari
Nargis Dutt (born on 1 June 1929 -3 May 1981) in Calcutta (now Kolkata), British India. His Age 51 Years Old (as on 3 May 1981). His Height in feet inches 5’ 4” And centimeters 163 cm/1.63m. Weight in kilograms 58 kg And pounds 128 lbs. His Chest size 32 Inches, Waist 25 Inches, and Biceps size 33 Inches. She has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Nargis Popular And commercial successful movies including, Raat Aur Din (1967), Memories (1964), Homelife (1958), Chori Chori (1956), Angarey (1954), Aah (1953), Pardesi (1957), Jogan (1950), Father’s House (1950), Aadhi Raat (1950), Jan Pahchan (1950), Hulchul (1951), Amber (1952), Anhonee (1952), Barsaat (1949), Anokha Pyar (1948), Mela (1948), Aag (1948), Humayun (1945), Fate (1943) Etc.
Some Unknown fact about Nargis
- She Does Like Smoking?: No
- Fatima Rashid Do Like drink alcohol?: No
- She was born in Calcutta (now Kolkata), British India.
- She starts His Acting Career in 1935 as a Child artist.
- His mother, Jaddanbai, was a trained Classical Music Singer of India.
- She won the National Film Award for Best Actress for her last successful film Raat Aur Din in 1967.
- nargis had a Long time Relationship with actor Raj Kapoor.
- She became the first Indian Actress to receive an International Film award.
- She was the younger sister of the popular actor, Anwar Hussain.
- Nargis Dutt died of Pancreatic Cancer on 3 May 1981.
- She is regarded as one of the greatest actresses in the history of Hindi cinema.
- His first acted film Talashe Haq when she was six years old (as a Child artist)
- his son Sanjay Dutt is a most popular actor in Bollywood Film Industry.
- his daughter Namrata was married to actor Kumar Gaurav.