Naseeruddin Shah Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Biography & More. Naseeruddin Shah is an Indian film and stage actor and director. he starts his acting career in 1975 with the film Nishant. he is a popular actor of Bollywood Film Industry. He has won Many awards in his acting career, including three National Film Awards and three Filmfare Awards. Naseeruddin age 69 Years Old. He was born on 20 July 1949 in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, India. he made his on-screen debut with the Hindi Film Nishant in 1975. His directorial debut in Film Yun Hota To Kya Hota in 2006. He Has Acted Many super Hit And successful Movies Including Nishant, Aakrosh, Sparsh, Mirch Masala, Albert Pinto Ko Gussa Kyon Ata Hai, Trikal, Bhavni Bhavai, Junoon, Mandi, Mohan Joshi Hazir Ho!, Ardh Satya, Katha, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro, And Jalwa Etc. Shah has also worked in Pakistani films Industry.
Naseeruddin has been received Many Awards From Bollywood Film Industry For Best Male Actor. he has also Received the Padma Shri and the Padma Bhushan awards for his contributions to Indian cinema. He has acted in Many Bollywood films like Ghulami (1985), Tridev (1989) and Vishwatma (1992). In 1994, he acted as the villain in Mohra, his 100th film as an actor. Naseeruddin has also starred in international projects as well Monsoon Wedding in 2001 and a Hollywood comic book adaptation The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in 2003.
Naseeruddin Shah Mainly acted in Bollywood, Tamil And Hollywood Film Industry. he is a commercial And successful Actor And Film Producer of India. Naseeruddin Shah Net Worth $50 million and His Salary 4-5 Crore Rupees Per Film. Shah did his schooling at St. Anselm’s Ajmer and St Joseph’s College, Nainital. He has Completed his graduated in arts From Aligarh Muslim University in 1971 Then he attended National School of Drama in Delhi.
Naseeruddin Shah Father Name is Aley Mohammed Shah and his Mother is Farrukh Sultan. He has Three brothers, His elder brother, Lt. General Zameerud-din Shah (Retd.) was Vice-Chancellor of Aligarh Muslim University. Actor Mohammed Ali Shah is his Nephew. he is Islam by Religion and His Nationality by Indian.
Naseeruddin Shah was married to Late Parveen Murada aka Manara Sikri but they later divorced. Then Naseeruddin Shah had met and fallen in love with Ratna Pathak in 1970. They were in a relationship for many years. Finally, Shah and Pathak were married in 1982. By his second marriage, he has two sons, the name is Imaad and Vivaan both of Actors. shah has a daughter named Heeba Shah (actress) Daughter From First Wife. Read More Celebs Biography: Nana Patekar And Mithun Chakraborty
Naseeruddin Shah was born on 20 July 1949 in a Muslim family in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, India. His Age 69 Years Old (as in 2018), His Height in feet inches 5’ 7” And centimeters 170 cm/ 1.70 m. Weight in kilograms 71 kg And pounds 157 lbs. His Chest size 39 Inches, Waist 32 Inches, and Biceps size 11 Inches. he has White Color Hair and Dark Brown Color Eye.
Naseeruddin Shah Popular And commercial successful movies such as Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983), Masoom (1983), A Wednesday (2008), Sparsh (1980), Permission (1987), Ishqiya (2010), Aakrosh (1980), Parzania (2005), Katha (1983), Droh Kaal (1994), Three Walls (2003), Ponthan Mada (1994), Iqbal (2005), Mandi (1983), Junoon (1979), Bazaar (1982) Etc.
some Unknown fact about Naseeruddin Shah
- shah Do Like Smoking?: No
- He Does Like drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shah has also acted in Pakistani films
- He was born in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Naseeruddin started acting (Theatre) at a young age of 14.
- His debut Film Nishant in 1975 got the National Award in the Best Film.
- Shah was the first play the role of Mahatma Gandhi in the film Gandhi in 1982.
- He has won many awards in his acting career, including three National Film Awards and three Filmfare Awards and an award at the Venice Film Festival.
- He has acted in several Hindi films such as Ghulami (1985), Tridev (1989) and Vishwatma (1992)
- Shah has also starred in international projects, such as Monsoon Wedding in 2001.
- His directorial debut Film Yun Hota To Kya Hota in 2006.
- he had a long time Relationship with Ratna Pathak and Finally, they were married in 1982.
- he has Received Padma Shri award For India’s fourth highest civilian award in 1987.