Nutan actress Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Family, Biography & More. Nutan was an Indian film actress. She is a popular actress From 1950 Present. Nutan started his acting career as a fourteen-year-old in Hamari Beti (1950). His age 54 Years Old (as in 1990) and She was born on 4 June 1936 in Bombay, Bombay Presidency, British India. His born Name Is Nutan Samarth and Nickname Is Nutan Bahl. she acted in more than 70 Hindi films. Nutan is one of the most Beautiful female actors in the history of Indian Film Industry. she holds the record of five wins of the Best Actress award at Filmfare. she is overall the most-awarded actress in the female acting categories of India. she was also awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India For best female actress. She was made his on-screen debut at the age of 14 in the 1950 film Hamari Beti, directed by his mother.
She has received Many Award From Bollywood Film Industry. she has also Won the Filmfare Best Actress Award in 1956 with the film Seema and Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for Meri Jung in 1985. she has also received the Padma Shri award of India’s fourth-highest civilian honor by the Government of India. Nutan Mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry From 1950 Present. Nutan Net Worth and His Salary Not Known. His Popular successful films including Chhalia (1960), Saraswatichandra (1968), Devi (1970) and Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki (1978).
Nutan was born on June 4, 1936, in a Marathi Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu Family. His Father Name is Kumarsen Samarth is a (poet-director) and his Mother Name Shobhna is an Indian actress. She has two sisters name Tanuja is an (actress) and Chatura and a brother Jaideep.
Nutan married to naval Lieutenant-Commander Rajnish Bahl in 1959. The couple has the Only son named Mohnish, was born in 1961. Nutan was educated in St. Joseph’s Convent School, Panchgani. she was the winner of the Miss India pageant In 1952. His first biggest Successful film was Seema, for which she won her first Filmfare Best Actress Award. she was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer in 1990 Then she admitted to Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai. But she Could not survive, She died at 12:07 p.m. (IST) on 21 February. Nutan is Hinduism by Religion and His Nationality by Indian.
she is one of the most popular Actress from 1950 Present of India. his Age 36 Years Old (as in 1991), His Height in feet inches 5’4″ And centimeters 163 cm/ 1.63m, and Weight in kilograms 55 kg And pounds 121 lbs. His Chest size 33 Inches, Waist 27 Inches, and Biceps size 34 Inches. She has black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Nutan Bahl Popular And commercial successful movies including, Seema (1955), Bandini (1963), Sujata (1960), Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki (1978), Milan (1967), Anari (1959), Dealer (1973), Tere Ghar Ke Samne (1963), Paying Guest (1957), Chhalia (1960), Khandan (1965), Meri Jung (1985), Anuraag (1972), Saraswatichandra (1968), Kranti (1981) Etc.
Some Unknown fact about Nutan
- Samarth Do Like Smoking?: No
- she Does Like drink alcohol?: yes
- She was born in Bombay Presidency, British India.
- His Acting Career starts with the Film Hamari Beti in 1950.
- Nutan started his career at the age of 14 in the 1950 film Hamari Beti.
- his Mother was a popular director.
- Samarth worked in almost 70 Hindi films.
- Samarth is one of the popular female actors in the history of Indian cinema.
- she is the only daughter of filmmaker Kumarsen Samarth and film actress Shobhna Samarth.
- She died on 21 February 1991 from breast cancer at the age of 54.
- Samarth was born in a Marathi Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu Family.
- His sister Tanuja is an also Popular Actress.
- She described the one year spent there as the “happiest in my life”
- In 1952 she was the winner of the Miss India pageant.
- Her first successful Film was Seema, for which she won her first Filmfare Best Actress Award.