Raj Kapoor Age, Family, Wife, Son, Death Case, Biography & More. Raj Kapoor was a Famous Indian Film actor, producer, and director of Indian cinema. Raj is one of the most Popular regarded as one of the greatest actor, Director And Fim Producer of India. Kapoor starts his acting career in 1935 with the Hindi Film Inquilab as a Child Actor. Kapoor was a prominent member of the Kapoor family. that produced Many celebrated Bollywood superstars. Raj Kapoor was born on 14 December 1924 in Peshawar, NWFP, British India. His Full name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor and nickname is Raj Kapoor. Raj Kapoor was the winner of Many accolades like Three National Film Awards and Received 11 Filmfare Awards from Bollywood Film Industry. he has also Received The Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award For best Legendary actor.
His acting performance in Film Awaara was ranked as one of the top ten greatest Super Hit Film of all time. in 1971 he has Received The Government of India award From Padma Bhushan for his contributions to the arts. in 1987 Raj has also Received India’s Biggest award in cinema, the Dadasaheb Phalke Award, was bestowed on him by the Government of India. Kapoor Has acted in several Super Hit And successful Movies Including Awaara (1951), Shree 420 (1955), Mera Naam Joker (1970), Ram Teri Ganga Maili (1985), Barsaat (1949), Anari (1959), The Land Where the Ganges Flows (1960), Sangam (I) (1964), Bobby (1973), Jagte Raho (1956), Prem Rog (1982), Aag (1948), Phir Subha Hogi (1958), Teesri Kasam (1966), Main Nashe Men Hoon (1959) Etc. Raj is a very popular and commercial actor From 1951 Present.
Raj Kapoor was born into a Punjabi Hindu family in 1924. Raj Father Named Prithviraj Kapoor and His Mother name is Ramsarni Devi Kapoor. kapoor was the eldest of six children in the family. Raj was a Four Brothers Their named Shashi Kapoor and Shammi Kapoor. his Two Brother Nandi Kapoor (Died in 1931) and Devi Kapoor (Died in 1931) both are dead and has a Sister named Urmila Sial. His maternal cousin, Juggal Kishore Mehra, was a singer, whose daughter, Salma Agha, later became a Bollywood actress. Raj Kapoor attended many different schools including Colonel Brown Cambridge School, Dehradun and (St Xavier’s Collegiate School). Kapoor died of complications related to asthma in 1988 at the age of 63. he is Hinduism by Religion and His nationality By Indian.
Raj Kapoor married Krishna Kapoor In May 1946. The lovely couple had five children, three sons Their name is Randhir, Rishi, and Rajiv, (both are actors) and has two daughters, Ritu Nanda, and Rima Jain. Raj Kapoor son Randhir Kapoor is married to former starlet Babita and his Son is the father of Famous actresses Karishma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor. Rishi Kapoor is married to Neetu Singh is an actress and Rishi has a daughter Riddhima and a son the actor Ranbir Kapoor. His Every grandson is also popular actors and actress of India. his famous Grandson including Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor Etc. Kapoor had a relationship with many actresses such as Nargis, Vyjayanthimala, Padmini. He had a longtime relationship with actress Nargis From the 1940s to 1950.
Raj Kapoor was born in a Punjabi Hindu family on 14 December 1924 and his Age 63 Years Old (1924-1988). Raj Kapoor Height in feet 5’ 7” inches And centimeters 170cm/ 1.70 m and Weight in kilograms 85 kg And pounds 187 lbs. His Chest size 40 Inches, Waist 32 Inches, and Biceps size 13 Inches. he has Grey Color Hair and Hazel Color Eye.
Raj Kapor has also acted in many super hit and successful Film including Dil Hi To Hai (1963), Chori Chori (1956), Satyam Shivam Sundaram: Love Sublime (1978), Boot Polish (1954), Four Faces of India (1959), Nazrana (1961), Ab Dilli Dur Nahin (1957), Kal Aaj Aur Kal (1971), Dulha Dulhan (1964), Andaz (1949) Etc. Indian Hindi Film actor Raj Babbar is Biggest Fan of Kapoor
Some Unknown fact about Raj Kapoor
- He Does Like Smoking?: Yes
- He Does Like drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kapoor was born into a Punjabi Hindu family in 1924.
- He starts His acting career in 1935 as a child artist.
- he has received several Award in Hindi Film Industry for best actor of India Such as 11 Filmfare award, 3 National Awards, ‘Padma.
- Bhushan, and also received Dadasaheb Phalke Honours’ and ‘Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
- His parents arranged his marriage with Krishna who is the daughter of Prithviraj Kapoor’s maternal uncle.
- He had a very good relationship with Dilip Kumar and Dev Anand.
- At the age of ten, he appeared in Bollywood films for the first time, in 1935’s Inquilab.
- His Full name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor and Other names The Showman, The Greatest Show Man of Indian Cinema, Charlie Chaplin of Indian Cinema, Raj Sahab Etc.
- Kapoor was the grandson of Dewan Basheshwarnath Kapoor and great-grandson of Dewan Keshavmal Kapoor.
- Kapoor had a longtime romantic relationship with the renowned actress Nargis during the 1940s and 1950s.
- In 2014, Google commemorated his 90th birthday.
- He was named “Showman of the Millennium” by Star Screen Awards in 2002.
- He was called “the Clark Gable of the Indian film industry”.
- Raj Kapoor is one of the most Popular Legend Bollywood actors of India.
- His three son Randhir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor and Rajiv Kapoor are an also Most Popular Indian Films Actors.
- His Grandson Ranbir Kapoor is one of the highest Paid actors of India and his granddaughter Karishma and Kareena Kapoor is an also famous Actresses Of India.
- Kapoor attended several different schools as well Colonel Brown Cambridge School, Dehradun and (St Xavier’s Collegiate School), Calcutta, India.
- In 1948, at the age of twenty-four, he established his own studio, R. K. Films.
- he co-starred alongside Dilip Kumar and Nargis in Mehboob Khan’s hit film Andaz which was his first major success as an actor in 1949.
- Raj Kapoor is also said to have had an affair with top 1960s actress Vyjayantimala during the shooting of Sangam.
- Kapoor and Nargis acted in almost 16 films including 6 of his own productions.