Rajesh Khanna Age, Height, Wife, Son, Death Cause, Biography & More. Rajesh Khanna is an Indian Film Actor, producer and politician. He was the highest paid Indian actor from 1970 to 1987. Khanna is one of the most Popular Politicians of India. Khanna was a First Indian Super Star and He mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry From 1966 Present. He starred in 15 consecutive solos successful Superhit Indian films from 1969 to 1971. Rajesh Khanna age 69 Years Old (as in 2012). Khanna died in 2012, at his bungalow, Aashirwad, in Mumbai, India. his health had been deteriorating since 2011 as he was diagnosed with cancer.
Rajesh was also a Lok Sabha member of the Indian National Congress from 1992 to 1996. we are known His Full Name Is Jatin Khanna and Nickname Is Rajesh Khanna. Khanna was made his debut screen with the Film Aakhri Khat in 1966. he acted in almost 168 feature films and 12 short films. khanna has also worked in Many successful Film Including Anand (1971), Amar Prem (1972), The Chef (1972), Aradhana (1969), Ittefaq (1969), Traitor (1973), Daag: A Poem of Love (1973), Khamoshi (1970), Kati Patang (1970), Haathi Mere Saathi (1971) Etc.
Khanna has received many Award From Bollywood Film Industry. he has been also received Award For best actor including the Filmfare Best Actor Award and the BFJA Awards for Best Actor (Hindi) four times. he was awarded the Filmfare Special Award for achieving in 1991. Rajesh has also received the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award and Best Actor in the Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards. Khanna received the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award at the 50th anniversary Filmfare award ceremony in 2005.
Rajesh Khanna is a Popular commercial And successful Bollywood Film Actor And Producer of India. Rajesh Khanna Net Worth $65 million Us Dollars and His Salary 3-4 Crore Rupees Per Film. He was born on 29 December 1942 in Amritsar in the present-day state of Punjab. he has completed his B. A from K.C. College, Mumbai. Khanna did his first two years of Bachelor of Arts in Nowrosjee Wadia College in Pune. Rajesh Khanna father named Chunnilal Khanna and Leelawati Khanna, both of biological Parents who were relatives of his biological parents. His father Lala worked as headmaster of the MC High School in Burewala (in present-day Vehari District, Punjab Pakistan). Khanna is Hinduism by Religion and His Nationality by Indian.
Rajesh Khanna was married to actress Dimple Kapadia in 1973. before Kapadia’s debut film Bobby released in November of that year. but they are later separated in 1984 but did not complete the divorce proceedings. Khanna fell in love with actress Anju Mahendru from 1960 early 1970 and he was a long time in a Relationship with actress Anju. Khanna and Kapadia have two daughters their name is Twinkle and Rinke. His Daughter Twinkle Khanna is an Interior Designer and Actress. his younger daughter Rinke Khanna is an also former Hindi film actress. He had a relationship with Many Actresses Such as Anju Mahendru, Tina Ambani, Anita Advani (Both of Actress). Khanna’s elder daughter Twinkle Khanna is married to Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar.
Rajesh Khanna was born on 29 December 1942 in Amritsar, Punjab, India. Rajesh Height in feet inches 5’ 8” And centimeters 173 cm/ 1.73 m and Weight in kilograms 88 kg And pounds 194 lbs. His Chest size 41 Inches, Waist 33 Inches, and Biceps size 14 Inches. Khanna has White Color Hair and Black Color Eye. Rajesh Khanna Popular And commercial successful movies such as Kudrat (1981), Aakhri Khat (1966), Safar (1970), Avtaar (1983), Aap Ki Kasam (1974), Roti (1974), Do Raaste (1969), Aavishkar (1974), Mere Jeevan Saathi (1972), Swarg (1990), Andaz (1971), Sachaa Jhutha (1970), Dushman (1971), Anurodh (1977), Ajanabee (1974) Etc.
Some Unknown Fact About of Rajesh Khanna
- Rajesh Did Smoke: Yes
- He Did drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rajesh was born on 29 December 1942, in Amritsar in the present-day state of Punjab.
- In his 45-year long career, Rajesh Khanna worked in around 180 movies.
- During his career, he appeared in more than 168 feature films and 12 short films.
- He was also a Lok Sabha member of the Indian National Congress from New Delhi.
- Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar son-in-law of Rajesh Khanna.
- His Elder Daughter Twinkle Khanna was married to actor Akshay Kumar in 2001. The couple has Two children.
- Khanna at Ghatkopar Dahi Handi celebrations in 2010.
- Tamil actor Kamal Haasan was a close friend of Khanna.
- He was a life member of the International Film And Television Research Centre, the International Film And Television Club and the Asian Academy of Film & Television.
- During his career, Khanna played the lead in 74 films that were shown in cinemas for more than 50 continuous weeks (Golden Jubilee Hits).
- he has also received a many Film Award and lifetime achievements awards.