Rakhee Gulzar Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More. Rakhee Gulzar is a former Indian film actress. she is a popular actress from 1967 Present. Gulzar was born on 15 August 1947 in Ranaghat, West Bengal, India. who has primarily appeared in Hindi films, as well as many Bengali films. His Full name is Raakhee Majumdar But His popularly known as Raakhee or Raakhee Gulzar. She has Received Many Award From the Film industry. Rakhee won three Filmfare Awards and a National Film Award, Gulzar has been nominated 16 times (8 for Best Actress and 8 for Best Supporting Actress). She acted in her first Bengali film Badhu Baran in 1967, after which she was offered the lead role in her first Hindi film Jeevan Mrityu with Dharmendra in 1970.
Rakhee Gulzar has been received Many Award From Bollywood Film Industry. in 1973 Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for Daag: A Poem of Love, Filmfare Award for Best Actress for Tapasya in 1976. She has also Received National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress for the Bengali film Shubho Mahurat in 2003. in 1972 Filmfare Nomination as Best Actress for Aankhon Aankhon Mein. in 2003 She has Received Padma Shri Award For Best Actress. Rakhee Mainly Worked in Bollywood, Bengali, Tamil Film Industry. Rakhee Net Worth and His Salary Not Known.
Rakhee Gulzar was born in a Bengali family at Ranaghat in the Nadia district, West Bengal on 15 August 1947. His Father, Mother, And Siblings Name Not Known. Rakhee Gulzar is Hinduism by Religion and His Nationality by Indian. Rakhee Gulzar had an arranged marriage to Bengali journalist/film director Ajay Biswas in 1963 but They are later Divorced in 1965. Then Rakhee Again married film director, poet, and lyricist Gulzar in 1973. The couple has a daughter, Name is Meghna Gulzar. When their daughter was only one year old, they separated. His Daughter Meghna completing her graduation in films from New York University. Meghna went on to become a director of films including Filhaal Just Married and Dus Kahaniyaan.
Rakhee Gulzar was born on 15 August 1947 in Ranaghat, Bengal, Dominion of India. His Height in feet inches 5’2″ And centimeters 157 cm/1.57m and Weight in kilograms 70 kg And pounds 154 lbs. His Chest size 32 Inches, Waist 25 Inches, and Biceps size 13 Inches. She has Salt & pepper Hair and Hazel Green color Eye.
Rakhee Gulzar worked in Many Super Hit Film including Heera Panna (1973), Daag: A Poem of Love (1973), Hamare Tumhare (1979), Aanchal (1980), Shriman Shrimati (1982) and Taaqat (1982). She regards her performances in Blackmail (1973), Tapasya (1976) and Aanchal to be her best performances. She acted with Dev Anand in Heera Panna, Banarasi Babu (1973), Joshila (1973) and Lootmaar (1980).
Some Unknown fact about Rakhee Gulzar
- She Does Like Smoking?: No
- Gulzar Do Like drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born just a few hours after India’s independence was declared.
- she had an arranged marriage with film director Ajay Biswas. But the couple got divorced.
- Rakhee was born in a Bengali family at Ranaghat in the Nadia district, West Bengal
- She has acted in over 90 films in her entire career.
- Rakhee also acted in many Bengali Movie.
- She is the only actress to act as the lead heroine as well as the mother of Amitabh Bachchan.
- In 1967, the 20-year-old Raakhee (also credited as “Rakhee”) acted in her first Bengali film Badhu Baran.
- She is popularly known as Raakhee or Raakhee Gulzar
- in 2003 National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress for the Bengali film Shubho
- she is one of the most popular highest paid actresses Of India.