Riteish Deshmukh Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family, Son, Biography & More. Riteish Deshmukh is an Indian film actor, producer, and architect. He is one of the most Popular comedian Actor of India. He Mainly Worked in Hindi and Marathi Film Industry. Deshmukh was born on 17 December 1978 in Babalgaon, Maharashtra India. He is the son of the former Chief Minister of Maharashtra late Vilasrao Deshmukh and Vaishali Deshmukh. His Full Name Riteish Vilasrao Deshmukh and Nickname is Riteish Deshmukh. Riteish Start his film acting career with the 2003 romance Film Tujhe Meri Kasam opposite Genelia D’Souza. which earned him two minor awards For His acting Performance. the film performed well at the box office.
His first relatively successful lead role in the Film Kyaa Kool Hai Hum (2005) with Tusshar Kapoor. in 2013 He launched his own production house Mumbai Film Company with producing a Marathi film Balak Palak. which was a huge success and won Many awards For His acting Performance.
He Mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry. Deshmukh is a commercial And successful Actor And Film Producer of Bollywood. He Received several Film Award From Indian Film Industry For His Acting Performance. He Has Received IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor For Ek Villain in 2015. He has win BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Thriller Film Male in 2014. Riteish Deshmukh Net Worth $30 million and His Salary 4-5 Crore Rupees Per Film. Deshmukh studied at GD Somani Memorial School and Complete His architectural degree from Kamla Raheja College of Architecture, Mumbai. He maintains an ownership in Evolutions, an India-based architectural and interior designing firm.
Deshmukh is a son of the ex-Union Minister of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises India, the late Vilasrao Deshmukh, and Vaishali. His Father named Late Vilasrao Deshmukh is a Politician died in 2012. Deshmukh has an elder brother named Amit and a younger brother named Dheeraj (both of them politicians). He is Hinduism by Religion and His Nationality by Indian.
He married Genelia D’Souza on 3 February 2012 his co-star from Tujhe Meri Kasam, Masti and Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya. The Couple Has Two son Their first son, Riaan Deshmukh was born on 24 November 2014. Their second son, Rahyl Deshmukh was born on 1 June 2016. Before Married he had Long Time Relationship with His Co-star Genelia D’Souza.
He was born on 17 December 1978 in Babalgaon, Maharashtra India His Age 40 Years Old (as in 2019). His Height in feet 5’ 11” inches And centimeters 180 cm/ 1.80m. Weight in kilograms 75kg And pounds 165 lbs. His Chest size 40 Inches, Waist 32 Inches, and Biceps size 12 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Dark Brown Color Eye. Read More Celebs Bio Rishi Kapoor And Rekha
Riteish Deshmukh Popular And commercial successful movies including Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003), Dhamaal (2007), Fun (2004), A Villain (2014), Malamaal Weekly (2006), Rann (2010), Bluffmaster! (2005), Lai Bhaari (2014), Bank Chor (2017), Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya (2012), Hey Baby (2007), Housefull (2010), Housefull 2 (2012), Kyaa Kool Hai Hum (2005), Apna Sapna Money Money (2006) Etc.
Some Unknown fact about Riteish Deshmukh
- He Does Like Smoking?: No
- He Does Like drink alcohol?: No
- Riteish belongs to a family of political lineage with Indian National Congress, like his father, Late Vilasrao Deshmukh.
- He enjoys playing cricket and is the owner of ‘Veer Marathi‘ team in the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).
- His first film in a villainous role was Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor starrer ‘Ek Villain’ (2014), for which he grabbed many awards.
- On his first date with Genelia, he treated her to a plate of Samosas. He later dated Genelia for around 8 years before getting married to her in 2012.
- His Father the ex-Union Minister of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises India.
- His brothers are also associated with the Indian National Congress and he also is a loyal campaigner of the same party.
- He is a Very Popular Comedian-actor Of India.