Vijay Raaz Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wife & More. Vijay Raaz is an Indian film actor. in 2001 His breakthrough came when he played the role of Dubeyji in the movie Monsoon Wedding. He was born on 5 June 1963 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. His age 56 Years old (as in 2019). He was made His debut With the Hindi Film As Badru in 1999 Bhopal Express. Vijay Raaz Mainly works in Bollywood Film Industry and he acted in more than 60 Film. He is a Commercial And successful Actor in India. Vijay Raaz Net Worth $3 million and His Salary 20-25 Lakh Rupees Per Film.
Vijay Raaz was born in Delhi on 5 June 1963. As a student of College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi. He also appeared in plays at the National School of Drama. His first mainstream film cast as the leading actor was Raghu Romeo, a box office success where Raaz depicts the life of a confused lower-class Indian fellow. In 2011, he played a ruthless gangster in Delhi Belly. His gruff baritone voice makes Raaz a much sought after Voice-Over artist too. in February 2005 Raaz was arrested at Abu Dhabi airport For possession of drugs.
Vijay Raaz Age 56 Years Old (as in 2019). His Height in feet inches 6’ And centimeters 183 cm/ 1.83 m. His Weight in kilograms 68 kg And pounds 150 lbs. His Chest size 38 Inches, Waist 30 Inches, and Biceps size 11 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Black Color Eye.
Some Unknown fact about Vijay Raaz
- Razz Do Like Smoking?: Yes
- He Does Like drink alcohol?: No
- To pursue his career in acting, he joined the National School of Drama and later moved to Mumbai.
- In 2004, he appeared in a lead role for the first time in the film- Raghu Romeo.
- In 2014, he debuted as a Director for the film- Kya Dilli Kya Lahore.
- Raaz was arrested at Abu Dhabi airport in February 2005 for possession of drugs.
- In 2014, he debuted as a director with Kya Dilli Kya Lahore.
- His first mainstream film cast as the leading actor was Raghu Romeo, a box office success where Raaz depicts the life of a confused lower-class Indian fellow.